How do I start a scheduled training? (Classic)
Organizers can easily start their scheduled session in several ways. Keep in mind that you can start sessions at any time and as many times as you'd like, making it easy to practice ahead of time!
Note: We have a new GoTo app! This article covers the classic GoTo Training experience. View How do I start a scheduled session? for the new GoTo.
Start a training from the web
- Sign in to your account at https://global.gototraining.com.
- On the My Trainings page, click Start next to the session you wish to begin.
- The GoToTraining desktop application will automatically begin downloading and launch you into session.
Start a training from the desktop app
If you already have the desktop app installed, you can start the session directly from it.
Access the desktop app menu as follows:
- If it is not currently running, locate the application on your computer and open it.
- If it is already running, right-click the daisy icon in the system tray (Windows) or toolbar (Mac).
- Click My Trainings.
- A new web browser page will launch and direct you to the My Trainngs page in your web account. Click Start next to the session you wish to begin.
- See How do I use the control panel? for information about the features and tools available to you while in a session.
Start a training using the Join URL
- If you have the Join URL on hand (such as in an email reminder), you can simply click it to automatically launch the session.
- If prompted, log in with your account credentials.