How do I change my webcam background using ChromaCam in GoTo Training?
You can customize, replace, or blur your webcam background during trainings with ChromaCam, a third-party service! If you have a paid GoTo Training account, you can use your credentials to download and access ChromaCam Pro for free.
|Windows 8, 10, 11 or macOS Mojave (10.14) or newer
Chromacam 22.214.171.124 and below fully support Windows 7
|Intel 6th gen i5 quad-core or higher processor running at 3.3GHz or higher
|4GB + RAM
|Any RGB webcam (e.g., embedded computer webcam)
Download ChromaCam Pro
Use ChromaCam during a training
- Start or join a training.
- In the control panel, open the Webcam pane.
- In the Webcam drop-down menu, select .
- Your webcam background will automatically blur.
Note: You can change the blur level in the settings, choose other filters or upload your own customized background.
- Select OK, then begin sharing in GoTo Training.
What if my computer starts to lag?
- If you are using the blur filter, lower the blurriness level or switch to another background.
- Close other applications in the background.
- Switch back to your standard camera.