How do I generate a report? (Classic)
- Sign in to your account at https://global.gototraining.com.
- Select Generate Reports in the left menu.
- Select the desired report type:
- Registration Report – Shows when each person registered for the session and their answers to the registration questions.
- Attendee Report – Shows details about each attendee, including registration information and how long they attended the session.
- Evaluation Report – Shows evaluation questions and attendees' answers.
- Registrant Test Report – Shows when registrants submitted tests for a training, their scores for each test and the average test score.
- Test Report by Date – Shows the average score for one test and the average score for each test question over a specified date range.
- Training History Report – Shows the duration and number of attendees for each training over a specified date range.
- Select a date range within the last year, or choose specific From and To dates to filter your report data.
- Select Show Training Sessions to see the results.
- Optional: Select either Excel or CSV to export the data, and then select Generate Report.
- Optional: Select Download when you are ready to export the data.
Be notified of report status via email
- If the report takes less than 15 seconds to generate, it will be immediately downloaded onto your computer.
- If the report takes longer than 15 seconds to generate, you will see a new message assuring you that an email will be sent to you when the report is ready for download and that you may leave the page without interrupting the generating process.
Result: When a report has been successfully generated, you will receive an email with a Download Report link. If the report was not successfully generated, you will receive an email with a link to try generating and running the report again.