How do I share OneDrive documents during a training?
Organizers can share documents hosted in any file hosting service (e.g., OneDrive, Dropbox) if Google Drive is not the preferred choice.
- Create the file(s) you want to collaborate on in your desired hosting service (e.g., OneDrive, Dropbox). If you plan on using breakout rooms, create a file for each group with a name you'll remember (for example, if you have 3 breakout rooms, create 3 OneDrive documents named "Group A", "Group B", and "Group C).
Important: Make sure you have allowed editing access on all files so attendees can make changes to them.
- Upload these file(s) to your Materials (by link) before the training or during.
Important: Make sure you allow access to materials during the training.
- Once in the training, have attendees open the material that applies to them.
- If you plan on using breakout rooms, select Peopleand then Create breakout rooms.
Tip: Verbally assign one presenter in each group to share their screen.
- Start collaborating in real time.