Why can't I access my account?
Possible reasons why you are unable to sign in to your GoTo Resolve account.
You might be entering the wrong password.
- Try resetting your password.
- Try typing the password somewhere else where it is visible (such as Notepad or a Word Document), then copy/paste into the password field once you are confident there aren't any typos.
- Make sure your keyboard's Caps Lock or Num Lock button isn't on.
You might be entering the wrong email address.
- Try using a different email address you may have used when you created your account.
- New accounts may initially work, but later you might find that you cannot sign in because there was a typo during sign up. Ask your admin to verify your email address and correct it if necessary.
- If multiple users are using the same email address to sign in (not recommended), another user may have changed the sign-in information on the account, including both the password and email.
- If you are the account admin, select Contact Support in this article to have us help you identify which email address is associated with your account by verifying all required billing information (if applicable) or via email verification.
Your account might be suspended or deleted.
It's possible that all products were removed from your account, or your account has been deleted by your admin. Contact your admin to confirm if your account is active.