How to Rerun a Remote Execution Job
You can rerun an automated script that has already been run earlier.
- On the Remote Execution page, click the name of a job that you want to rerun.
- Select the computers on which you want to rerun your job. You can also make your selection based on result groups, such as successful or cancelled jobs.
- Click Edit and rerun.
Result: On the Create job page, the platform is pre-selected based on the previous run.
- Double-check that the job is set up properly and make any changes necessary.
- Click Next.
- Select the computers where you want to rerun your job.
- Optional: Click Next and name your new job.
- Run your job.
Note: If the original job contained an uploaded file, it is also included in the rerun.
Article last updated: 21 July, 2022