How do I View the History of Zero Trust Keys?
Admins can view what changes were made to the zero trust keys in your company.
The history page gives you the details of all the changes that happened to your keys, which include:
- Created - The user in the Key owner column created a recovery file
- Requested - a user requested a new key
- Approved - a key has been approved. The user whose key was approved is in the Key owner column.
- Rejected - the requested key has been rejected
- Revoked - an old key or recovery file has been revoked. This happens when the user requests a new key, changes the existing one, or another user manually revokes the key.
- The Key owner is the user who requests the action
- The Actor is the user who makes the change
- When a user requests a new key or changes an existing one, the old key is automatically revoked. You see the reason for revoking a key in the Action column. For manually revoked keys, there's no reason displayed.