How do I resend a user invitation email in GoTo Admin?
Resend a user invitation or welcome email so they can register their account and get started!
Before you begin: You must be assigned an admin or Super admin role to perform this task.
Before you begin: Confirm that the user has already checked their spam/junk email folder for the original email. Verify that the original email address was entered correctly. If not, you will need to delete the user and recreate the user.
- Sign in to GoTo Admin.
- From , locate the user that needs their invitation resent.
- Select the next to the user's Status column to resend the welcome email.
Note: The option to resend the invitation will not be available if the status is inactive. To change your inactivity timer threshold, refer to How do I manage my account settings?
Result: The user will receive the welcome email with steps on how to begin using the system. If a user does not receive the welcome email within 10 minutes, have them check their junk/spam folders.
- Optional: To resend an invitation to multiple users or a user that is inactive:
- Select individual checkboxes next to the specific user(s).
- Select on the top right navigation menu.
- Choose Resend invitation.
- Choose a welcome email if you have previously created a custom email template or use the default.
- Select Resend invitation when complete.