How do I share my conference room details from an Android?
Organizers can easily share their conference room details (dial in numbers and conference number) with others from the Android app.
- Tap the Conference Information icon to view the conference details page. Note: Organizer PIN is never shared. It's only shown in the conference details page for the organizer, which must be accessed by logging in with the organizer's credentials.
- Tap Share more numbers to view additional countries and their associated numbers that you'd like to share.
- To add additional numbers, tap to check the box next to each of your desired countries and numbers.
- When finished, tap the Complete icon in the top navigation to save your selection.
- To share your updated conference information, tap Share Conference Info.
- When prompted, tap to select the app you want to use to share the conference information. Th selected app will launch with a pre-populated message (e.g., if you select Gmail, a pre-populated email address will launch within your Gmail app). Note: If your desired app is not listed after selecting Share Conference Info, you must install your desired app from the Google Play Store, then select Share Conference Info again.