How do I edit a conference from an Android?
Organizers can edit scheduled OpenVoice conferences (conference name, date, repetition, etc.) on the go from an Android device.
- Log in to your account from the OpenVoice app for Android. If you don’t already have the app installed, download the OpenVoice app for Android.
- Tap the Arrow icon next to the conference you want to edit.
- Tap the Details icon to view your conference.
- Tap the Edit icon in the top menu.
- When finished, tap Done to save your changes.