Install the OpenVoice Outlook Plugin
Before you begin: Verify that you do not have a previously installed version of it. If you do, see How to Uninstall the OpenVoice Outlook Plug-in first for more information. Note that you may need to have administrative rights to install or uninstall the plugin.
- Download the Outlook Plugin.
- Click Save when prompted to download the Setup.exe file.
- Double-click the file and click Run, Yes or OK when prompted.
- In the OpenVoice Outlook Plugin Setup wizard, click Next.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation. You will then be asked to confirm the install.
- Once the installer successfully finishes, click Close.
You can begin using the plugin!