How do I configure the OpenVoice Outlook Plugin?
You can set up OpenVoice in Outlook to ensure you are using the default numbers and included numbers for your conferences. You can always modify the numbers after you have scheduled a conference, but it is much easier to set them as defaults.
- In Microsoft Outlook, click Add-Ins in the top menu.
- Click OpenVoice Settings.
- Select a default phone number to be displayed in the location field of your Outlook invite.
- Click Edit to provide additional long distance numbers in the body of your invitation.
Note: If you do not provide additional dial-in numbers, your meeting invitees will only see the default number in your outlook invitation.
- Click Edit to provide additional toll-free numbers in the body of your invitation.
- Click Save to save the changes made to your preferences.