Schedule a conference on the Android app
Organizers can schedule an OpenVoice conference on the go from the Android app.
- Log in to your account from the OpenVoice app for Android. If you don’t already have the app installed, download the OpenVoice app for Android.
- Tap the Host tab and the Plus icon . You can enter the following details of your conference:
- Provide the conference with a name, a location, and a time.
- Select the guests for the conference.
- Select whether you want to repeat the conference.
- Select an alert for the conference, add it to your calendar, and set an indicator status.
- Set your privacy setting.
- Tap Done to schedule your conference.