Configure OpenVoice for Google Calendar
Once you have installed OpenVoice for Google Calendar, you can configure the default and included numbers for your conferences. You can always modify the numbers after you have scheduled a conference, but it is much easier to set them as defaults.
- In your Google Calendar, create a new meeting.
- Click on the new meeting block on the calendar and choose Edit event.
- In the meeting form, locate the OpenVoice application and click the Settings gear.
Note: The Settings gear will not display unless you are logged in to OpenVoice. To do this, click on Add conference.
- In the OpenVoice Settings page, review the current settings and make changes as necessary.
- To change the default country number, use the Default number drop-down menu.
- In the main settings dialog, click on Long-Distance Numbers. In the Dial-In Numbers dialog, choose from the available countries and choose Done.
- In the main settings dialog, click on Toll-Free Numbers. In the Dial-In Numbers dialog, choose from the available countries and choose Done.
- In the OpenVoice Settings page, click Save to save the changes. A confirmation message displays in the calendar entry!
Note: The OpenVoice Google Calendar plugin cannot be re-enabled if you are using the new Google Calendar (beta). Our team is currently working on an updated version.