Add users to the Organization Center
These users will be involved with Enterprise Sign-In (SSO), depending on the role you specify.
- Sign in to the GoTo Organization Center at https://organization.logmeininc.com.
- Select the Users tab.
- Click Add.
- Enter the new user data:
- The user email domain must be one of your verified organization domains.
- Available locales display in a drop-down.
- Role relates to the Organization Center. No role is appropriate for most users: they have no access to the Organization Center. A read-only role allows a user into the Center with full access to view the data, but with no ability to create or edit data. Read-write access enables full admin access to the Center.
- Click Save when finished. Note: Organization Admins can edit their own first name, last name, and email, but not their role, and they cannot delete themselves.