Add Users (Administrator)
Admins can add users to the account and assign them with an organizer and/or account administrator role. A user’s first name and last name cannot exceed 32 characters. An email address cannot exceed 128 characters.
- Log in to the Admin Center.
- In the left menu, click Add Users.
- Enter the user’s first name, last name and email address. Each user logs in to OpenVoice with the email address you provide. Click Add Another User to add a new user at the same time. Note: You can add multiple users by clicking the Add Multiple Users link and entering each user’s first name, last name and email address and separating them with a comma or semicolon. Click Apply or press enter on your keyboard to input the information.
- Select a Role for the user. You must select at least 1 role for a user before you can add them. You can assign the user an organizer role, account administrator role (with full account privileges or a manager for groups), or both. Note: If you make the user an administrator, you can also make the user a group manager who can manage specific group(s) with the following privileges:
- Add and delete users
- Mangae seats
- Manage organizer settings
- Add and delete groups
- Create reports
- By default, new users will receive the default Welcome Email, but you can also create a custom email template and save them for future use.
- Select a Primary Language for the user. The Welcome email will be sent in the language you choose for the user.
- Using the “Select a group” drop-down menu, you can select a group for the user (optional). If you don’t select a group, the user will belong to no group by default.
- When you’re done, click Save. New users receive a welcome email with a link to set up their account password. They must complete this required step before they can start using OpenVoice.