Why does my computer experience low performance while in a meeting?
If you see a "Computer Overload" or a "Your computer is low on resources" warning, it means your computer is experiencing low bandwidth, central processing unit (CPU) issues, or the app is under a high resource.
"Computer overload" warning
- Select Turn off webcams - This will hide all webcams and/or stop sharing your own webcam during the session.
- Select Troubleshooting tips - This will take you to our webcam FAQs.
- Close out of other programs - Open Task Manager (Windows) or Utilities (Mac) and close any programs and tasks that you aren't actively using.
- Change ChromaCam filters - If you are using ChromaCam, lower the blurriness level, switch to another background, or completely switch back to your standard camera.
"Free up system resources" warning
- Select Turn on efficiency mode to free up resources.
- Select Turn off my camera to turn off your webcam if you are sharing.
- Select Hide everyone to hide all cameras excluding your own.