How do I change my webcam background using ChromaCam in GoTo Meeting?
You can customize, replace, or blur your webcam background during meetings with ChromaCam, a third-party service! If you have a paid GoTo Meeting account, you can use your credentials to download and access ChromaCam Pro for free.
|OS||Windows 8, 10, 11 or macOS Mojave (10.14) or newer
Chromacam 188.8.131.52 and below fully support Windows 7
|Processor||Intel 6th gen i5 quad-core or higher processor running at 3.3GHz or higher|
|Memory||4GB + RAM|
|Webcam||Any RGB webcam (e.g., embedded computer webcam)|
Download ChromaCam Pro
- Sign in to your account at http://app.goto.com/meetings.
- Select the Settings icon in the left menu.
- Scroll and open Custom Background, then select Download ChromaCam.
- Go through the installation flow.
- To access ChromaCam Pro, sign in using your GoTo Meeting credentials and Allow GoTo to connect to ChromaCam.
- The next time you join or host a meeting, ChromaCam will be available as a webcam device.
Use ChromaCam during a meeting
- Start or join a meeting.
- Select the Settings icon In the top menu.
- In the Webcam drop-down menu, select ChromaCam.
- Your webcam background will automatically blur.
Note: You can change the blur level in the settings, choose other filters or upload your own customized background.
- Select the Camera icon in GoTo Meeting to begin sharing.
What if my computer starts to lag?
- If you are using the blur filter, lower the blurriness level or switch to another background.
- Close other applications in the background.
- Switch back to your standard camera.