Set Up Your GoToRoom with Dolby Voice
Unpack your equipment
Items included in the GoToRoom with Dolby Voice onboarding kit:
- Dolby Voice Hub – platform to power the GoToRoom meeting
- Dolby Voice Camera – webcam device to broadcast the room to other attendees
- Dolby Conference Phone – audio device and control center for managing meetings
Accessories included in the kit:
- 1' USB cord that goes from the hub to the camera
- Extra 6' USB cord that goes from the hub to the camera (if separated)
- Display cord that goes from the hub to the display screen
- 9' ethernet cable that goes from the hub to the network
- 25' ethernet cable that goes from the hub to the phone
- Power cable that goes from the hub to the wall
- Power adapters
Additional required items that are not included in the kit:
- A medium-sized conference room with a table
- Display screen (monitor or television)
Set up your equipment
(a) Dolby Voice Hub
- Find and attach the right power adapter based on your country.
- Use the power cable to plug in to the hub.
Note: Plugging the power cable to the wall will be the last step.
- Use the included ethernet cable to connect the hub to the network ethernet port.
- Use the included HDMI display to connect the hub to your display (monitor or TV screen).
(b) Dolby Voice Camera
- Use the included USB cable to connect the camera to the hub.
(c) Dolby Conference Phone
- Use the included ethernet cable to connect the phone to the innermost ethernet port of the hub.
Note: The ethernet cable must be plugged into the Dolby Voice Hub. Plugging the cable into the wall does not work.
- Plug the power cable (found in step 1) to the wall. The system should turn on automatically and you're ready to configure your system!
- You're ready to start and join meetings! Continue the setup by customizing the system's settings and integrating your Office 365/Microsoft Exchange or Google calendars.
- GoToRoom may automatically update itself after being powered on.
- If the system didn't automatically turn on, press the Power button on the back of the hub.