How do I locate my recordings?
Your recordings were saved to the cloud or to your computer, depending on which type of recording you are using.
- Cloud recording: Have your recordings automatically saved online (recommended). With this option, your session recordings will be automatically saved to the Meeting History tab of your online account. From there you can view, download, and share the recordings with attendees.
- Local recording: Have your recordings saved locally on your computer. With this option, your session recordings will be saved as a file on your local hard drive. In order to view or share them with attendees, the recording file will need to be converted to a different format (.MP4). After the session, you will need to manually convert them to a different format using the Recording Manager.
Locate your cloud recording
- Sign in at https://global.gotomeeting.com.
- Select the History tab.
- Select the Recorded checkbox.
- Locate the desired meeting recording or search for it using keywords in the meeting title or transcript. Alternatively, you can search by attendees by entering the @ symbol.
- Click Open.
Find your local recording (Windows)
- Click the Windows icon to open the start menu and Documents. Find your recording in the folder.
- Open the Windows Explorer folder in the menu bar and click Documents in the left menu.
Find your local recording (Mac)
- As soon as your recording is fully converted, your computer's Recording folder will launch. Find your recording in that folder.
- Click the Finder folder to open your Documents and then click Recordings. Find your recording in the folder.
Change the location of saved files on your hard drive
- Right-click the Daisy icon in the system tray (Windows) or toolbar (Mac).
- Click Preferences.
- Click Recording in the left navigation.
- At the bottom of the window, click Browse.
- Select the desired location, then click OK.