How do I test my network connection with GoTo Network Test?
You can use the GoTo Network Test (formerly called "Jive View") to test your GoToConnect, GoToMeeting, and GoToRoom network connection and validate port openings and domain allowlisting.
- Download GoTo Network Test for Windows or Mac.
- Click the downloaded .exe file to start the setup process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the GoTo Network Test Setup Wizard. Note: Make sure to read the License Agreement carefully.
- Once finished, open the GoTo Network Test application.
- Right-click the GoTo Daisy icon in the system tray (Windows) or menu bar (Mac) and click Launch pre-qualification test.
- A browser will open with your GoToConnect, GoToMeeting, and GoToRoom reports including the following.
- Open ports
- IP address ranges
- Packet loss
- Local network information