How do I set up GoTo Room with Dolby Voice Conference?
Once you get your Dolby Voice Conference kit, you can set it up in your conference room at any time.
Unpack your equipment
Items included in the GoTo Room with Dolby Voice onboarding kit:
- Dolby Voice Hub – platform to power the GoTo Room meeting
- Dolby Voice Camera – webcam device to broadcast the room to other attendees
- Dolby Conference Phone – audio device and control center for managing meetings
Accessories included in the kit:
- 1' USB cord that goes from the hub to the camera
- Extra 6' USB cord that goes from the hub to the camera (if separated)
- Display cord that goes from the hub to the display screen
- 9' ethernet cable that goes from the hub to the network
- 25' ethernet cable that goes from the hub to the phone
- Power cable that goes from the hub to the wall
- Power adapters
Additional required items that are not included in the kit:
- A medium-sized conference room with a table
- Display screen (monitor or television)
Set up your equipment
(a) Dolby Voice Hub
- Find and attach the right power adapter based on your country.
- Use the power cable to plug in to the hub.
Note: Plugging the power cable to the wall will be the last step.
- Use the included ethernet cable to connect the hub to the network ethernet port.
- Use the included HDMI display to connect the hub to your display (monitor or TV screen).
(b) Dolby Voice Camera
- Use the included USB cable to connect the camera to the hub.
(c) Dolby Conference Phone
- Use the included ethernet cable to connect the phone to the innermost ethernet port of the hub.
Note: The ethernet cable must be plugged into the Dolby Voice Hub. Plugging the cable into the wall does not work.
- Plug the power cable (found in step 1) to the wall. The system should turn on automatically and you're ready to configure your system!
GoTo Room management
- You're ready to start and join meetings! Continue the setup by customizing the system's settings and integrating your Office 365/Microsoft Exchange or Google calendars.
- GoTo Room may automatically update itself after being powered on.
- If the system didn't automatically turn on, press the Power button on the back of the hub.