How do I schedule a meeting with InRoom Link?
If InRoom Link for video conference endpoint support is enabled for an account, organizers will see the instructions for video conference room systems in the invites generated for their meetings.
Organizer options for invites
- Send the invites as is to enable any invitee to use InRoom Link to attend the meeting
- Send the invites to selected attendees and delete the InRoom Link join information for all other attendees (for instance, if only certain individuals can use the meeting room system)
- Delete the video conferencing option from all invites before sending
Invites for previously scheduled meetings
- Log in at https://global.GoTo Meeting.com.
- In the My Meetings tab, locate the desired meeting and click the Invite icon .
Copy and paste the information into your invite emails and resend as needed.