How do I configure a GoTo Meeting Outlook plugin proxy?
If your organization uses proxy servers, you will need the proxy server IP address and Port. You can configure your proxy to require authentication or to remember your credentials.
- Open your Windows Control Panel.
- Select the drop-down menu, then Network and Internet.
- Select Internet Options.
- Under the Connections tab, select LAN Settings.
- Under Proxy server, enter your proxy address and port to activate the proxy, then select OK.
- The next time you open your Outlook and select Add Meeting, enter your sign-in information to use the proxy. Be sure to check the “Remember my credentials” check box so you will not have to enter your information again. Then click OK.