Does my meeting recording link expire?
For security purposes, your meeting recording link expires after 7 days by default unless this setting was changed by you or your account admin.
You can extend the expiration date at any time per recording level or at your account level on the Settings page. The recording itself will remain in your web account for 1 year.
- Log in at https://global.gotomeeting.com.
- Click the History tab and check the Recorded box to filter recorded sessions.
- Locate the desired meeting and click Open Recording.
- Click the Share icon and set an expiration date.
- Copy the meeting recording link and share with anyone! Note: Alternatively, you can change the expiration date across all recordings from your Settings page.