Connect Your Office 365 Calendar to GoToRoom via Service Account
Admins can connect their Office 365 calendar to GoToRoom which allows account users to set a room as the meeting location from their Office 365 calendar and to view upcoming meetings scheduled in the room directly from the hardware.
Before you begin...
- You must have an Office 365 service account with the Application Impersonation role
- You need an active GoToRoom license and admin credentials.
- Room resources must be configured in your Office 365 account to map and book rooms.
Add a calendar (admins only)
- Log in to the Admin Center.
- Click Admin Settings in the left menu.
- Under GoToRoom and Calendar Integration, click Office 365 and Connect via Service Account.
- Sign in using your Service Account credentials.
- You'll be redirected to the Admin Center and see a "Office 365 calendars connected" message. Click Open Manage Rooms to manage your rooms and calendars.
- A list of your rooms will be displayed. Click Add a calendar next to the desired room and map it to the calendar of your choice.