Connect Your Office 365 Calendar to GoTo Room via Service Account
Admins can connect their Office 365 calendar to GoTo Room which allows account users to set a room as the meeting location from their Office 365 calendar and to view upcoming meetings scheduled in the room directly from the hardware.Before you begin...
- You must have an Office 365 service account with the Application Impersonation role
- You need an active GoTo Room license and admin credentials.
- Room resources must be configured in your Office 365 account to map and book rooms.
Add a calendar (admins only)
- Sign in to the GoTo Admin Center (classic) at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Select Admin Settings in the left menu.
- Under GoTo Room and Calendar Integration, select Office 365 and Connect via Service Account.
- Sign in using your Service Account credentials.
- You'll be redirected to the GoTo Admin Center (classic) and displayed an "Office 365 calendars connected" message. Select Open Manage Rooms to manage your rooms and calendars.
- A list of your rooms will be displayed. Select Add a calendar next to the desired room and map it to the calendar of your choice.