Connect Your Office 365 Calendar to GoToRoom via Enterprise App
Admins can connect their Office 365 calendar to GoToRoom which allows account users to set a room as the meeting location from their Office 365 calendar and to view upcoming meetings scheduled in the room directly from the hardware. Before you begin to schedule meetings and assign rooms from your calendar, you must install the GoTo Calendar app and configure room resources.
- You need an active GoToRoom license and admin credentials.
- You need an Office 365 admin credentials.
- Room resources must be configured in your Office 365 account to map and book rooms.
Create room resources
- In the Office 365 Admin Portal, click Resources and Rooms & equipment in the left menu.
- Click + Add.
- Enter the following information and click Add.
- Email and domain
- Capacity, location, phone number (optional)
Add a calendar (admins only)
- Sign in to the LogMeIn Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Click Admin Settings in the left menu.
- Under GoToRoom and Calendar Integration, click Office 365 and Connect via Enterprise App.
- Sign in using your Office 365 admin credentials.
- You'll be redirected to the LogMeIn Admin Center and see a "Office 365 calendars connected" message. Click Open Manage Rooms to manage your rooms and calendars.
- A list of your rooms will be displayed. Click Add a calendar next to the desired room and map it to the calendar of your choice. Please note that newly added calendars may take up to 24 hours to appear in the LogMeIn Admin Center.