How do I install and set up GoToMeeting for Salesforce as an admin?
Salesforce admins can install the GoToConnect integration for their organization. This installation embeds GoToMeeting within the Salesforce interface. Your users will be able to schedule, manage, and start meetings directly from the contacts they want to meet with. Meeting history is stored with the contacts who were invited and for those you attended.
- In a browser, open the GoToConnect Integration in the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Select the type of install you want to complete. If you want to make the installation accessible only to a specific user type, select Install for Specific Profiles. You can also set individual user permissions at any time after installation.
Note: If you choose to install for specific profiles, a list of user profiles will display. Select the profiles you want to give permission to and set each user to Full Access.
- Select Install.
- Grant approval for GoToMeeting to access your organization's Salesforce data and select Continue.
- Approve third-party access and select Continue.
- You will see a progress update and a message letting you know that you will receive an email when installation is complete. Select Done to exit the message.
- Check your email inbox for a "Package Successful" email. You will be redirected to a Installed Packages page in Salesforce.
- Make sure GoToConnect Integration is in the list of installed packages.