Co-organizers are individuals who have access to the same organizer tools and features during a meetingthat you do, and can help you facilitate your sessions or even start it on your behalf. Organizers can either add co-organizers before a session or promote them to organizer during a session.
Note: Although co-organizers can access all the same in-session features as the scheduling organizer, they do not have access to post-session features like reporting and follow-up emails.
The features that are available on your account may vary depending on your subscription plan.
Add an organizer during a session
You can promote any attendee to organizer during a session. These individuals do not need to have their own active account.
Are you seeing something different? Click here for help.
- Click the Attendee icon in the top toolbar or Control Panel.
- Click the Arrow icon next to the desired attendee and click Make Organizer.
- Click Yes to promote the attendee to organizer. The attendees will be notified of their new organizer status.
Add a co-organizer before a session
You can make someone a co-organizer before the session begins so that they can start the session if you are unable to.
Note: You can only add organizers who are also members of your same account (i.e., other individuals who also have an organizer seat on account the same account as you).
1. Log in to your account online.
2. Either schedule a new meeting, or open an existing meeting from the My Meetings page.
3. Click the More tab. Under "Add co-organizers", search for a user on your account by entering their first name, last name or email address. Repeat for additional co-organizers.
4. Click Save.