How do I include media sound during a session?
Desktop app or web
- Select Share to begin sharing.
- If using the desktop app, select the screen(s) or application you want to share and then enable Include media sound (desktop app) and then select Share.
- If using the web browser, select the screen(s) or application you want to share:
- Chrome Tab — Make sure Share tab audio is enabled (this is the default setting) and then select Share. You will be prompted to turn off your mic for the best audio.
- Entire Screen — Enable Share system audio and then select Share (Windows only).
- Stop sharing your audio in one of the following ways:
Troubleshooting: Changing the audio device will stop audio sharing. In this case, stop and start screen sharing again or switch back to the original audio device.
- Recommended: Select Share again. This will stop screen sharing completely.
- Stop the audio of the content being shared (e.g., stop the YouTube video).