How do I integrate with Google Chrome?
Initiate calls within Google Chrome using Click to Connect. As needed, you can enable the extension to search your callers’ caller ID within Google automatically—or other third-party tools—to learn more about who’s calling.
- Click here to go to the Chrome Web Store.
- Click + Add to Chrome and then click Add extension.
- When prompted, log in with your Jive credentials.
- Select your Line. Hover over to:
Option Description Test Ring Rings the line/device to test its connectivity. Delete Deletes the line/device from the line selector.
- Customize the settings to your liking. Tip: Click here for more help with web pops and 3rd party pops.
What to do next: When you initiate a call from the app, it first sends the call to your desk phone or GoToConnect (the app must be open), waits for you to pick it up, and then finally completes the call to the outbound number.