How do I update my Teams Connector portal URL?
GoTo has changed the URL for the Teams Connector dashboard. Your organization’s 0365 admin will need to recreate the account to use the new portal.
A new account needs to be created for the domain migration to happen, follow the steps below to create the new account and proceed to the new domain migration.
Create a Teams Connector Account
- Sign in to the integration dashboard.
- If you have access to multiple systems, select General in the left navigation menu and then choose the desired PBX from the drop-down menu.
Note: Each PBX will need to be migrated separately. Follow these steps for each PBX.
- Select GoTo Connect Teams Connector in the left navigation menu.
- From #1 Get an integrated calls account, enter the first name, last name, and email address of the user who will manage the Teams Connector account. This is usually a super admin who is also an Office 365 Global Admin.
- Select Send invite.
- Select the link from the email or go to http://admin.team.goto.com to open the Teams Connector dashboard. Refresh the page if it first shows "You have no permissions".
Note: Additional admins can be added from .
Enable Microsoft Teams Sync
- From GoTo Connect Teams Connector in the integrations dashboard, select Open dashboard from #3 Connect with MS Teams in the dashboard.
- From the Teams Connector dashboard, select Services from the tool bar.
- From Services, select Teams.
- Enable the Enable Sync box and then select Enable Service.
- From the new windows, sign in using your Office 365 Global Admin credentials and then enable the requested permissions.
Note: The initial sync can take up to 15 minutes to complete. Once completed, there will be a green checkmark next to Sync Now.
- After completing the sync, go to the integrations dashboard and then select Verify connection from #4 Verify the connection with MS Teams.
Sync Users from Microsoft Teams and GoToConnect
- From GoTo Connect Teams Connector in the integrations dashboard, choose how you'd like to sync your users from #5 Sync users from MS Teams and GoTo.
- Automatic sync process: Select if users have matching email addresses for Microsoft Teams and GoTo Connect.
- Manual sync process: Select if users do not have matching email addresses for Microsoft Teams and GoTo Connect. If using the Manual sync process, download the CSV template, fill in the users' information, and then upload the file.
- Select Start to sync to automatically sync all Users awaiting connection.
Note: When you select Start to sync, the internal API will duplicate the users on both domains to avoid disruptions. Once it finishes the old domain will be removed and all users should be migrated to the new domain.
Available licenses Number of licenses available to new users. Total licenses Total number of licenses, both available and in use. New matching emails to sync Number of users whose Teams and GoTo Connect emails match (or matches based on manual sync settings). Missing emails to remove Number of users whose Teams and GoTo Connect emails do not match. Use the manual sync process to add these users. Total users after the sync Total number of Teams Connector users once sync is completed.
- Select Open dashboard from #6 Where should synced users receive their voicemails? to open the Teams Connector dashboard.
- Select Sync Now and then authenticate using the Office 365 Global Admin permissions.
Note: When the registration indicator has turned green, you have successfully connected Microsoft Teams and GoTo Connect.
What to do next: Open Microsoft Teams to verify that the Microsoft Teams Calls app has been added to your account and that the correct phone number is assigned to you.