How do I manage my wallboards?
Create and maintain custom dashboards where you manage what performance metrics you want to display for your teams. Available for Complete customers.
- Sign in to our GoTo desktop/web app.
- From , select Wallboard.
- To add a new wallboard:
- Select + New Wallboard.
- Add a name and description then select Ok.
- Select either + add first widget or + Add widget .
- Choose one or multiple widgets to add to your wallboard and then select add widgets.
Option Description To modify a widget Select pencil icon within the widget, make edits, then close when finished. To organize widgets Drag and drop widgets to reposition them. To resize a card Drag the corner of the widget. To add an alert Select pencil icon within the widget, enable the alert, then configure warning and alert thresholds. Close when finished.
- Select Save to save your wallboard.
- To edit a wallboard:
- Select the wallboard you want to update.
- Make any needed changes.
- Select Save.
- Select Archive or Delete icons under the Actions column if you would like to remove or archive a wallboard.