How do I log in and out of a call queue?
This star code allows agents to log in and out of their assigned call queues from their phones.
- Dial *13 from your phone. Note:
- If your line exists on multiple devices, only the phone used to dial *13 will be logged in to the queue.
- You can log in to various queues from the same phone at once.
- If you dial the star code and hear "Access Denied", your CC admin may have disabled this feature for your organization.
- Enter the call queue extension.
Result: You will then hear either “Agent logged in” or “Agent logged off.”