How do I block a phone number?
Use call filters to block unwanted phone numbers. This can be helpful for blocking calls or SMS/MMS from telemarketers on your system or line.
- From the mobile app, select your profile picture from the top left.
- Go to and then select Block a number.
- Enter the Phone number criteria for the block. Options include:
- A ten-digit phone number.
- Use * as a wildcard to broaden call filter criteria (e.g., 800* filters calls from 1-800 numbers, *4437 filters all calls ending in 4437).
- Enter a Description and then select Done.
To block a phone number system-wide, an admin must set up a call filter.