How do I add a sound clip to a call queue for agents or callers?
Give agents additional context on an incoming call by playing a sound clip before they are connected to the caller, or play a periodic message in addition to hold music for callers waiting in the queue.
Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new admin experience. The article below is meant for admins who use https://my.jive.com/pbx to administrate their account. If you're an admin who uses https://admin.goto.com, please visit our GoTo Admin support site for help.
Play sound clip to agents in a call queue
Play sound clip to callers in a call queue
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Call Queues in the left sidebar and then choose the call queue that requires a Periodic Announcement Message.
- From , select the desired Periodic Announcement Message sound clip.
- Set the desired Periodic Announcement Frequency (how often the sound clip will play).
- Optional: Enable Say Hold Time to include the estimated hold time with the sound clip.
- Click Save.