Install the GoToMeeting Office 365 Outlook Add-In
The GoToMeeting Office 365 Outlook add-in allows you to attach and start meetings directly from your Microsoft Outlook calendar. Make sure you meet the system requirements and learn how you can install and uninstall the add-in and sign in to GoToMeeting from Outlook.
|Outlook add-in for Windows||
|Outlook add-in for Mac||
|Outlook add-in on Web||
Deploy the add-in organization wide (Admin only)
As an Office 365 admin, you can deploy the Outlook add-in for the users in your organization. View this article on how to manage deployment of add-ins.
Install the add-in
- In your Outlook app, click Store in the upper toolbar. If you are running the web version, click the Settings icon and then Manage add-ins.
- Search for "GoToMeeting" and click Add. If your account is managed by an IT admin, click Admin-managed in the left navigation to search and add.
Sign in to GoToMeeting
- If you're using the add-in for the first time, you'll need to sign in. From your Outlook app, create a new appointment or meeting.
- Click GoToMeeting in the upper toolbar.
- Click Sign In.
- Enter your GoToMeeting email address and password, and click Sign In.
- You're ready to start scheduling meetings from Outlook!
Uninstall the add-in
- In your Outlook app, click File in the upper toolbar and Manage Add-ins. If you're running the web version, click the Settings icon and then Manage add-ins.
- Click the add-in you'd like to uninstall, then click the Remove icon. If prompted with a confirmation, click Yes.