Make changes to existing settings templates to apply different product feature settings to new users as they are added.
Before you begin
: You must be assigned an Admin or Super admin
to perform this task.
- Sign in to GoTo Admin.
- From Settings, select Settings templates.
- Select the name of the template (default or custom).
- Choose a product tab to view a list of available feature settings.
- Enable/disable the settings as needed.
- If applicable, select Edit to access additional customizations.
- If applicable, select the lock icon to enable or disable users from changing a feature setting.
- Select Save to update the template.
Note: Changes made to an existing template will only impact new users. Changes will not impact the settings of any existing users. To make changes for existing users, view How do I change a user's settings?