How do I create a settings template?
Create a settings template to quickly apply product settings to new users as they are added.
- If you are not already, sign in to your admin portal.
- From Settings, select Settings templates.
- Select the + Add template on the top right.
- Enter a name for the new template and select Save.
- Select the template you just created.
- Select a product in the top navigation menu to view a list of available settings.
- Toggle the on/off switches to set the feature settings you want to enable/disable for this template.
- If applicable, select Edit to access additional customizations.
- Select the lock icon to enable or disable users from changing a feature setting.
- Select Save to update the template.