Manually Add Users to Your Account in the Classic GoTo Admin Center
Most account admins add users via the GoTo Admin Center (classic), either individually or by uploading a list for a batch import of users.
Alternatively, for admins managing an organization with a high number of users and/or user turnover, we recommend using automated provisioning instead.
Need to add Organization users? Please see Manage Organization Users.
Manually add users
Before you begin: If you are adding a large number of users, we recommend that you first create user groups, settings templates, and Welcome email templates before proceeding with the instructions below.
- Sign in to the GoTo Admin Center (classic) at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Select Add Users in the left navigation menu.
- Enter the user's name and email address. If desired, select Add Another User and repeat. Alternatively, you can add multiple users by pasting your list of users in the following format:
Example: firstName lastName emailName@domain.extension;firstName...Note: A user’s first name and last name cannot exceed 32 characters. An email address cannot exceed 128 characters.
- Select your desired product(s) for your user(s).
- Select the user's role from the following:
- Member – A user with no GoTo Admin Center (classic) access
- Manager – A user with GoTo Admin Center (classic) access and management of select permissions and/or user groups (click the hyperlink next to Permissions or Managed Groups, then check the box(es) to select your desired permissions or user groups and click Apply.
Important: If no user groups are selected, the manager can manage the selected permissions for all users in the account.
- Admin – A manager with all permissions except to manage other admins
- Super Admin – An admin with all permissions, including managing other admins
- Under User Details, select the following options for your user(s):
- Primary language
Note: An active user can change their own default language settings at any time.
- User group
- Settings template
- Primary language
- Select Save.
- Depending on whether the user you added already exists, one of the following results will occur:
If the user... Then this Is brand new and has never existed in our system A new Welcome email invitation is sent to your newly added user, which contains a link that will allow the user to create their password and sign in to their account. Already has a user profile (expired or active) that exists in our system for GoTo Meeting, GoTo Webinar, GoTo Training, and/or OpenVoice An invitation is sent to the user to transfer to your account. The user can choose to:
- Select Accept Invitation and move their session history, upcoming scheduled sessions, and recordings to your account.
- Select Decline and they will be displayed in your account with a "Suspended" status. You can choose to resend the invitation again, or delete the user from your account to get the license back.