Register for a Session
If you'd like to attend a session as an attendee, you'll first need to register for the session using the Registration URL in your GoToWebinar invitation. After you register, you'll receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the session when it's time.
- Open your GoToWebinar invitation email.
- Click the Registration URL to open the registration form.
- Fill out all required fields including your first name, last name, and email address. Accept the organizer's webinar disclaimer by checking the box, then click Register.
- Once you've successfully registered, you'll see a Registration Confirmation page.
- If the organizer has automatic approval enabled, you'll immediately receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the session.
- If the organizer has manual approval enabled, the organizer must first approve your registration before you'll receive a confirmation email.
- Now that you've successfully registered, here are a few tips for making your webinar experience as smooth as possible.
- You can add a GoToWebinar appointment to your calendar as a reminder to join the session at the specified time and date.
- Visit our Get Ready page to make sure your system checks out and you have downloaded the software.
- When it's time for the session, just click the Join URL in your confirmation email. Don't share the Join URL with anyone – it's unique to you.
- If you're registering for a webinar sequence, you can use the same Join URL to join all sessions.
- If you're registering for a webinar series (where you can choose which sessions to attend), you must use a different Join URL to join each session. The Join URLs will be provided in the confirmation emails that you'll receive for each session once you register.