Provide International Phone Numbers
Organizers can choose to provide attendees with phone numbers for over 50 countries.
Add international countries to your default audio settings
- While changing your default audio options, click Edit next to the "Long distance number" and/or "Toll-free Numbers" checkboxes.
- Select the desired countries. To select all available countries, check the All Countries box.
- Click Select when finished. Added countries will appear when you return to the Settings page.
Add international countries to a scheduled webinar event
- Log in at https://global.gotowebinar.com.
- Select a webinar to edit, then open the audio settings.
- Enable the check boxes for Long distance and/or Include Toll-free Numbers.
- Click Edit next to each check box to open the Country selector.
- Enable the check boxes next to the desired countries, then click Done.