How do I verify my email address to view my GoTo invoices?
The security of your account information is our highest priority. When necessary, GoTo will send an email alert to your company’s assigned billing contact(s) regarding past due balances. The email contains a link that allows you to view and download your company’s outstanding invoices once you have successfully completed our email verification process through YayPay, a third-party service used by GoTo.
- Click the "this link" hyperlink within the emailed statement you received from GoTo.
- Once you are redirected to GoTo's authorization page, enter the email address of your company's assigned billing contact.
Note: Your account may have more than one billing contact assigned.
- Click Send Code, and a verification code is sent to the billing contact's email address.
Troubleshooting: If you do not have access to the inbox where the email verification is sent, please see below.
- Open the email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “YayPay: Email forwarding confirmation” and copy the 6-digit code within the email.
- Return to the GoTo authorization page and enter the code.
- Click Verify.
Result: Once successfully verified, you are redirected to your company's open invoices to take action.
What if I can't access the inbox where the email was sent?
If you encounter any issues with this verification process, please reach out the billing contact for your GoTo account within your organization (the original recipient of the emailed statement) for assistance.