Test My Connection (Windows)
Does something feel off with your webinar? If you're on a Windows computer, you can use the Connection Test found in your Preferences to test your connection before or during the session.
- Open the desktop app Preferences.
- Click Connection in the left menu.
- Under "Test your GoToMeeting connection", click Test Connection.
- Under "Test Results", you'll see one of the following messages:
Note: You may need to enter your Windows username and password or domain if you have a proxy that prevents you from connecting to GoTo Webinar. If you don't have a proxy, please check to see that you have the minimum system requirements.
- Passed: You've established a connection.
- Fail: You haven't established a connection. See Join Help and FAQs for troubleshooting info.
- Click OK when finished.