How do I tag new GoTo Webinar registrants in Infusionsoft?
Automatically register tagged Infusionsoft contacts to a GoTo Webinar event through Zapier, a third-party product that connects the web apps that you use (e.g., Gmail, Salesforce, LinkedIn) and easily moves your data between them.
Prepare GoTo Webinar and Infusionsoft accounts
- Sign in to your account at https://dashboard.gotowebinar.com.
- Schedule a new webinar event.
- To connect Infusionsoft to GoTo Webinar, make sure you have created an Infusionsoft list.
Note: GoTo Webinar requires a first name, last name and email address to create registrants.
Tag registrants in Infusionsoft
- Add new GoTo Webinar registrants by tagging them in Infusionsoft.
- Sign in to your Infusionsoft account.
- If prompted to allow Zapier access, click Allow.
- Specify the Infusionsoft tag which will trigger a contact’s registration to GoTo Webinar. Click Save + continue.
- Make sure you have scheduled a webinar in GoTo Webinar. If you have, click I created a webinar. Continue!
- Sign in to your GoTo Webinar account.
- After selecting your scheduled webinar from the drop down-menu, match the fields from Infusionsoft with the fields in GoTo Webinar.
- Click Save + finish! to complete the Zap.
- Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to register tagged Infusionsoft contacts to GoTo Webinar.