How do I tag new GoTo Webinar registrants in Infusionsoft?
Automatically register tagged Infusionsoft contacts to a GoTo Webinar event through Zapier, a third-party product that connects the web apps that you use (e.g., Gmail, Salesforce, LinkedIn) and easily moves your data between them.
Prepare GoTo Webinar and Infusionsoft accounts
Learn more about Infusionsoft on Zapier here.
- Sign in to your account at https://dashboard.gotowebinar.com.
- Schedule a new webinar event.
- To connect Infusionsoft to GoTo Webinar, make sure you have created an Infusionsoft list.
Note: GoTo Webinar requires a first name, last name and email address to create registrants.
Tag registrants in Infusionsoft
- Add new GoTo Webinar registrants by tagging them in Infusionsoft.
- Sign in to your Infusionsoft account.
- If prompted to allow Zapier access, click Allow.
- Specify the Infusionsoft tag which will trigger a contact’s registration to GoTo Webinar. Click Save + continue.
- Make sure you have scheduled a webinar in GoTo Webinar. If you have, click I created a webinar. Continue!
- Sign in to your GoTo Webinar account.
- After selecting your scheduled webinar from the drop down-menu, match the fields from Infusionsoft with the fields in GoTo Webinar.
- Click Save + finish! to complete the Zap.
- Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to register tagged Infusionsoft contacts to GoTo Webinar.