How do I rearrange the camera feeds?
Filter cameras including mine
When multiple attendees are sharing their cameras, you can choose to see only the presenter's camera, the camera of current speaker, or no camera at all.
- Select in the top toolbar.
- Select a filter:
Tip: If there are more than 25 webcams being shared, we recommend switching to Active cameras or Who's talking mode.
- Everyone — Display all attendees in the webinar (those not sharing their camera will have initials).
- Who's talking — Display only the current speaker.
- Active cameras — Display only those who are actively sharing a webcam.
- Hide everyone — Display no webcam. This will help increase bandwidth if you are having internet issues.
Change camera positions
When a presenter is sharing their screen, you can rearrange the camera feed and presentation so you can focus on what's important to you.
- Select .
- Determine where you want the camera feeds positioned.
- Use the sliding scale to enlarge or shrink the camera feeds and shared screen.