How do I fix poor, choppy, or robotic audio quality?
There are several things that can cause poor audio quality including poor network performance or issues with your telephone service provider.
I am connected using my mic and speakers (VoIP)
- Try closing all applications you aren't using to free up some bandwidth.
- If you're using a dial-up Internet connection with VoIP, it may cause poor performance. For optimum performance when using VoIP, we recommend using a broadband Internet connection.
- Try running the GoToMeeting Connection Wizard to troubleshoot connection issues.
- If the problem persists, try switching to Phone mode instead.
I am connected using my telephone
- Try hanging up and dialing in again to see if it's an issue with the current connection.
- Try using a different telephone to see if it's an issue with the phone itself.
- If the problem persists, try switching to computer mode (mic and speakers) instead.
If you are still experiencing poor audio quality, visit the GoTo Webinar Community forums for troubleshooting or select Contact Support for further help.