How do I export a list of viewers who watched my videos?
A channel page is your personal online hub where you can instantly publish webinar recordings to audiences all over. All viewers need to register before watching your video on GoTo Stage. You can then export a detailed list of all viewers.
- Open your channel analytics.
- Under My Videos, locate the desired video.
- Click the video title or the number of views.
- Click Export.
- The .CSV file will download and include the following:
- First and last name
- Last watched date
- Watch time
- Watch count
- You can also export a list of all uploaded videos.