Create Reports in the Admin Center
Account admins can create reports to view data about the users and activity on their account.
Note: Data is stored for one year from the event date and can be accessed under Download past reports. If a user has just ended a session, it may take up to 15 minutes for the session to appear in your reports.
Create a report
- Sign in to the Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Select Reports in the left navigation.
- Select your report type from the drop-down menu.
- Select your desired date range.
- Select your users or groups. You can filter by doing the following:
- First, click Deselect all at the bottom of the "Select Users or Groups" pane.
- Use the "Filter category" and "Filter by" drop-down menus at the top of the pane to narrow down to only the desired users (such as those in a particular device group or with a specific user role).
- Click Select all <#> at the bottom to ensure all desired users have their checkboxes selected.
- Click Create.
- When prompted, select Excel or HTML as your desired file type and then click Accept.
Available report types
As an account administrator, there are many types of reports that you can run using the Admin Center.
- Activity report – Shows a summary of each organizer’s product usage
- User status report – Shows the product/tier assignment(s), user group, and current role(s) of each user on your account
- Toll-free number usage report – Shows details about OpenVoice usage in your selected organizers' sessions
- Meeting history report – Shows details about each organizer’s meetings and attendees
- Scheduled meetings report – Shows the scheduled meetings for organizers on your account
- Attendee report – Shows details about the attendees of your organizers’ meetings
- Webinar registrant report – Shows details about the registrants and attendees of your organizers' webinars
- Webinar recording registration report – Shows details about the registrants for your organizers’ recordings
- Scheduled training sessions report – Shows the scheduled training sessions for organizers on your account
- Training history and attendee report – Shows details about each organizer's training sessions and their attendees
- Billing history report – Shows details about OpenVoice usage by call type
- Rates and phone numbers report – Shows billing rates and phone numbers by call type
- Usage report – Shows details about OpenVoice usage in your organizers' conferences
- Conference room reports – Shows details about OpenVoice conference rooms and organizers