How do I add panelists?
Panelists are members of webinar staff who can speak, present, share webcams and answer assigned questions during a session. You can either add panelists before a session starts or promote attendees to panelists during the session.
Unlike co-organizers, panelists cannot start or facilitate a session on their own.
Add a panelist before a session starts
- From the Dashboard, either schedule a new webinar or open an existing one.
- On the Events Details page, click + Panelists under the About section.
- Enter the person's name and email address.
- To add another panelist, click the Plus icon.
- When you're done, click Update. Your panelists will be added to the Event Details section, and they will receive an invitation email with a link to join the session.
Add a panelist during the session
- Right-click an attendee's name in the Attendee List and select Make Panelist.
- When you're prompted to make them a panelist, click Yes.
- If you want a panelist to show their screen, you can make them a presenter.