How do I add panelists?
Panelists are staff members who can speak, present, share webcams, and answer assigned questions during a webinar. Unlike co-organizers, they cannot start or facilitate a session on their own.
Add a panelist before a session starts
You can add up to 24 panelists from the Event Details page.
- From the Dashboard, either schedule a new webinar or open an existing one.
- On the Events Details page, click + Panelists under the About section.
- Enter the person's name and email address.
- To add another panelist, click the Plus icon.
- When you're done, click Update. Your panelists will be added to the Event Details section, and they will receive an invitation email with a link to join the session.
Add a panelist during the session
You can add panelists during a session by promoting attendees to the panelist role. There is no limit to the number of attendees that you can promote during a session.
- Right-click an attendee's name in the Attendee List and select Make Panelist.
- When you're prompted to make them a panelist, click Yes.
- If you want a panelist to show their screen, you can make them a presenter.